Here are just a few things to consider:
1. Do you know which programs need to open when you start your computer? Unnecessary programs opening
when you start your computer up will slow start time.
2. Do you have a system recovery disk should you ever need it?
3. Do you know the correct update setting for your computer to use? Make the wrong selection and you are
more likely to get a virus or have another computer problem.
4. Do you know what to do when your factory installed antivirus program expires? This will occur shortly after
you purchase your new computer. The right move will keep your computer virus free and save you money in
the long run.
5. Do you know how to set up your computer to find and open your favorite programs and files quicker?
If you live in Queens or Nassau County, NY call me at 917.572.3468. Installing computers is just one of the technology services I offer. I also provide expert computer training as well as training on your iPad, iPhone or Android in the convenience of your home (seniors a specialty) as well as computer troubleshooting, printer setup, computer repair, computer support,wireless networks, and more.
iPhone training, iPad training
Computer Concierge NY LLC, provides expert computer services in the Bayside, NY area, Including Queens, Albertson, Bayside Hills, Bay Terrace, Bellrose, College Point, Douglaston, Floral Park, Flushing, Forest Hills, Great Neck, Jamaica Estates, Kew Gardens, Kings Point, Lake Success, Manhasset, Mineola, Munsey Park, New Hyde Park, North Hills, North Shore Towers, Oakland Gardens, Plandome, Rego Park, Roslyn, The Bay Club, Thomaston, University Gardens, Williston Park, Whitestone and Other Areas in the Bayside vicinity.